We are an independently owned Adult Contemporary radio station serving the Treasure Coast area and have an opening for a high energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic person to join our sales team. The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships with clients and creating branding/advertising campaigns that get results for customers. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of developing new business, strong work and moral ethics, and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
Required Skills: Loves sales, previous sales, advertising, digital sales, or media experience preferred.
- Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments
- Generate new revenue and achieve sales goals
- Monitor collections on accounts to avoid past due situations
- Maximize the potential revenue opportunity for each assigned account
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Computer proficient
- Excellent negotiation and client relation skills
- Passion for sports is a plus
- A short video or letter introducing yourself, stating why you want to work with Coast 101.3 and why you would be a good fit. Our Culture is always be caring, unique, add value to others, enthusiastic, fun, growing, and hungry wanting to get better, etc.
- Show your personality! This is business about caring for the customer and entertainment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word for Windows; sales software knowledge helpful.
- Great written and oral English language communication skills.
- Experience developing presentations for B2B sales – direct-business selling and ability to effectively present and communicate.
- Ability to respond to questions appropriately and think on your feet.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships; communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and a safe driving history as determined by the Company for the purpose of meeting clients and attending events.
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Open to a background check
- Ability to work evenings and weekends at times
- You are self-motivated.
- You are not afraid to find creative ways to hit goals, measure progress and improve habits.
- The most important qualifications for the job at Coast 101.3 are to be creative, be a leader, be curious, and be passionate.
- Not your typical radio station – some of the culture is curiosity, creativity, transparency, sharp common-sense measurement of progress, no gossip and honesty.
- Be willing to go through a few interviews.
- Be part of the culture where Coast 101.3 is a great place to work
The Coast 101.3 Family is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
- 2 or more years media sales experience
- Salary/Commission/Gas Allowance
- Medical, Life, 401k Retirement Plan
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.